Todd specializes in litigating intellectual property disputes. Before joining the firm in February 2013, Todd spent 10 years representing Fortune 500 companies and other large and small corporate clients in all aspects of commercial and product-liability disputes.
Email: Mr. Gangel
Todd has briefed appeals before the United States Courts of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and 10th Circuit, and before state appellate courts in Missouri, Kansas, Illinois, and Minnesota. He has also prepared numerous motions that disposed of cases before trial. Todd’s substantial experience with electronic discovery issues ensures an efficient, economical process during the discovery phase of litigation.
Born and raised in Kansas, Todd worked as a television news reporter for two years before going to law school. He received the Kansas Association of Broadcasters awards for Best Small Market Newscast, Best Event Coverage, and Best News Series.
- University of Kansas School of Law – Juris Doctor, 2002
- University of Missouri – Bachelor of Journalism, summa cum laude, 1996
- Missouri, 2004
- Kansas, 2003
- Texas, 2002 (inactive)
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Order of the Coif
- Kansas Law Review
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Beta Theta Pi
- Board of Directors, Kansas City Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- American Bar Association