Andrew joined Hovey Williams in 1994. He specializes in preparation and prosecution of domestic and foreign patent applications, particularly in the areas of medical and other complex mechanical technologies. Andrew also specializes in trademark application preparation and prosecution, as well as licensing and dispute resolution in all areas of intellectual property.
Email: Mr. Colombo
After earning his bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, Andrew worked with a local manufacturing company while attending law school. He began clerking for Hovey Williams in 1994 and has continuously worked for the firm since then. Andrew chose the practice of law after watching his father, also an attorney, help others with legal issues.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law—Juris Doctor, 1995
- University of Kansas—Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, 1992
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (KCMBA)
- Kansas Bar Association (KBA)
- Kansas, 2007
- Missouri, 1995
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 1995
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri, 1995
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas, 1995